Woodstock All Stars is a series of books geared towards 3-6 year olds and their families. Nick's Very First Day of Baseball was written by Little League Coach Kevin Christofora, who hopes to return baseball to the forefront of American pastimes. With such busy lives most families are choosing 'screen time over green time' with Woodstock All Stars, Kevin is hoping for a trend reversal.
The book is an interactive read with Billy The Ball popping up on pages to challenge kids. In the back there is a section for players autographs as well.
I loved how informative this book was. Often when little ones go to their first day of ball they have no idea about anything that will happen. I remember when both of my boys were starting in Tball they had a ton of questions about what practice and the games would be like. While the concept of teaching them the bases ahead of time is simple it is rather genius! I sat down with my son Xander to read the book and we both enjoyed the story. He could relate to his own experience with joining his team. I'm looking forward to the future books in the series and the information they will share. I know it will help spread the love of the game.
For more information on where to purchase your copy you can go here or find it online at Amazon.com!
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit Woodstock All Stars website and come back here and tell me something you learned there.
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your facebook page and link it to @astheygrowup. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Like Woodstock All Stars on Facebook ~ be sure to leave a comment telling them we sent you!
- Tweet about the giveaway
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)