About the Author:Jennifer Grant is mother to four children and author of Love You More: The Divine Surprise of Adopting My Daughter (2011). For more than a decade she wrote for papers in the Sun-Times newsgroup. Currently she freelances for the Chicago Tribune and is a regular contributor to her.meneutics, Christianity Today magazine's blog for women. Grant is a Wheaton College graduate who received her master's in English and Creative Writing from Southern Methodist University. She lives outside of Chicago, IL.
I found this book to be a delightful read. They way Grant shares her story (weaved with tales of her kids) and her growth as a parent was something I could relate to. I find as I age I am starting to notice what matters most in life. Family and our values are now number one. In the introduction she tells how she would watch her neighbor that seemed to have it all together. I know I'm always picking my friends brains for ideas and thoughts on how to raise my crazy bunch so I just giggled at that chapter. It is a book about keeping it 'real' in the areas of Parenthood and raising children.
You can find additional information about this book and where to buy it from at Worthy Publishing. It is also available online at Amazon.com. and Barnes and Noble.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Share one one of the moments in Mommyhood where you either excelled or failed ~ greatly!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your facebook page and link it to @astheygrowup. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)