Breastfeeding is very rewarding for Mom and Baby. I am so happy to have been able to nurse all three of my boys. Although it is a wonderful experience sometimes there are challenges. One of them is when you have to give baby a bottle. In the beginning they will usually take any sort of nipple thrown at them. However once breastfeeding is well established you might find (like I did) that suddenly your baby doesn't want anything but Mom. This can be difficult if you have to be away from baby for any length of time. Mimijumi was the bottle that truly worked for us! It has the softest nipple that really does mimic mom. I loved the adorable packaging and the modern look of the bottle as well! If you tried every bottle on the market and haven't had success I urge you to try Mimijumi!
Mimijumi bottles come in two sizes Very Hungry (8 oz) and Not So Hungry (4 oz)
Easy to open
Easy to clean
Integrated venting prevents colic
Screw on one-piece nipple
Dishwasher and microwave safe
BPA-, latex-, and EA- free
Exceeds US safety standards
You can purchase Mimijumi bottles at their online store or at Amazon.com.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Tell me why you'd like to try Mimijumi with your little one!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your facebook page and link it to @astheygrowup. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)