Halo before but honestly they just are a wonderful company with a wonderful solution to baby's sleeping needs. Their Sleepsack swaddles are a life saver in the beginning months because of the ease of use. When baby gets older you can switch to the regular sleepsack which is a wonderful wearable blanket. They come in many different fabrics and prints. I love the 100% cotton for the summer because it is so lightweight perfect for a cool summer night or AC running. Their new cribsets are adorable as well and contain just what you need for a safe night of sleep.
|New Fashion SleepSack|
Safe Sleep Tips (from Halo) :
- Place baby to sleep on his or her back at naptime and at night time.
- Use a crib that meets current safety standards with a firm mattress that fits snuggly and is covered with only a tight-fitting crib sheet.
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby’s sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers, pillows and positioners). The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using a wearable blanket instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Offer a pacifier when putting baby to sleep. If breastfeeding, introduce pacifier after one month or after breastfeeding has been established.
- Breastfeed, if possible, but when finished, put your baby back to sleep in his or her separate safe sleep area alongside your bed.
- Never put your baby to sleep on any soft surface (adult beds, sofas, chairs, water beds, quilts, sheep skins etc.)
- Never dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Never allow anyone to smoke around your baby or take your baby into a room or car where someone has recently smoked.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Follow Halo on Pinterest!
- Follow Halo on Facebook
- Follow Halo on Twitter
- Share this contest on your facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)
One winner will be chosen ! I will be using a random number generator to select the winner. Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on May 25, 2012. If the prize is not claimed in 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.Contest open to U.S. residents only. The winner will be emailed.~ Lisa