- Peppery Pistachios: (These were my absolute favorite)
- Zingy Currants (I love tossing these in my morning porridge)
- Smokey Pumpkins Seeds
- Dried Pears
- Cranberry Jubilee
NatureBox is a company that offers a monthly subscription. The price is $19.95 which in my opinion is an awesome price and it ships free! Every month you'll get a selection of curated, limited quantity food options. NatureBox has their nutritionists put together a box and it ships before the 15th of every month! If by chance you aren't going to be home at the time of arrival you can easily skip a month or have it shipped to a friend as a special treat! I really like that these options are available and easily to do since we never know when life may throw a curve ball our way!
I also want to point out that the products that you will receive from NatureBox contain:
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- No Partially Hydrogenated Oils
- No Trans Fats
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Artificial Colors
Visit NatureBox then come back here and tell me something you learned or what past box shipment sounded the best to you!
- Follow NatureBox on Twitter
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)