I recently had the opportunity to work with Green Babies on a review of their latest body care product, zinc oxide sunscreen. This unscented sunscreen has a broad spectrum S.P.F. of 30 and is made with certified organic ingredients such as sunflower seed oil, hydrating pomegranate seed oil, aloe leaf juice and much more. Green Babies sunscreen is also oxybenzone, paraben and PABA free which makes it safe for even the smallest members of your family!
In addition to being developed from nature and completely safe, all of Green Babies products are:
- hypo-allergenic & tear-free
- food grade preservative
- never tested on animals
- 100% vegan
- bottles are a minimum of 50% PCR material
This past weekend my family spent a few days at a water park resort. I used the Green Babies sunscreen on both the kids as well as myself. Green Babies is said to be safe for babies, kids and even grown-ups. Like any new product, I tested a tiny bit on everyone to make sure nobody would have any type of strange reaction. Of course, nobody did. Not really knowing what to expect in terms of how well it would work, I also packed our normal sunscreen as back up. Much to my surprise this product worked amazingly well and we never once had to use the other sunscreen! Green Babies recommends reapplying every 40 minutes if you are swimming or sweating a great deal. At the end of the day the kids and I were not even a little bit red. My stubborn husband on the other hand was burnt because he felt he would be "just fine" without it. Here are the kids on our trip this past weekend.
Green Babies Zinc Oxide Sunscreen is an affordable sunscreen that can be purchased online and at select retailers.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Tell me what type of activities you have planned this summer that involves the need for increased sunscreen.
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)