Despite their good intentions and best efforts, Americans doing their spring cleaning might make the home look or smell better on the surface, but vacuuming and cleaning machines only remove some of the dirt, dust and particulates that cause allergic reactions. In a recent national poll commissioned by Stanley Steemer, the nation’s largest deep cleaning service, nearly half of respondents predicted spending less than four hours total on this year’s spring cleaning. But only 19 percent reported having ever used a professional for cleaning.
To combat this difficult allergy season this spring plus truly make your homes clean, consumers should consider a deeper cleaning twice a year by the professionals at Stanley Steemer. I have never used them before but I did check out their site. I just assumed that all they did was carpet, but I was wrong. Stanley Steemer's expertise extends to hardwood, tile, air ducts, water damage restoration, and more! Also their proprietary equipment and cleaning processes remove more than 98% of dry soil from floors
With over 70 branches and 220 franchise locations in 48 states, Stanley Steemer services 95% of the country!!
What room in your home needs Stanley Steemer's help?
- Follow Stanley Steemer on Twitter
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)