Well I tried it and I have to say it works! It is a nice gel that applies easily and evenly. After allowing it to dry I put on my regular night cream. My night cream did absorb better. My skin felt tighter and looked better in the morning. I'm thinking it is sort of like the idea of shampoo. Your skin gets used to the product so then it isn't as effective. Then you add something like the Skin Energizing Gel and it gives the added boost your cream needs to work better. The thing I liked the most is that the Gel had no noticeable scent. This is important because you wouldn't want to be laying heavy perfumed creams.
Reviva's Skin Energizing Gel contains an exclusive mixture of "electrically charged" Trace Mineral Ions from Hawaii's powerful ocean tides. They serve as skin activators or catalysts that stimulate skin cell energy. A recharging of circulation and mineral balance which quickly improves skin response to the active ingredients in beauty creams. Mineral-rich Skin Energizing Gel makes creams work better because it makes your skin work better.
You can purchase Reviva's Skin Energizing Gel online online at Revivalabs.com. Also Be sure to visit them online at Facebook and Twitter for additional information.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit Revivalabs.com and come back here and tell me which other product you would like to try!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Like Reviva Labs on Facebook
- Follow Reviva Labs on Twitter
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)