Well recently I was introduced to Palcycle. It's a free, no-hassle way to recycle unwanted items either through selling, donating or trading. Palcycle is a safe online environment where YOU can control who sees your listing and how the deal gets done. The membership is FREE and the easy image upload program on the site allows you to post your unwanted items quickly. Members decide the asking price or condition if they're open to trade. Utilizing existing online contacts such as friends, family members, colleagues and acquaintances which is really neat. With Palcycle you can choose to do business among your own contacts and communities which eliminates the risk typically associated with selling items online. Also using Palcycle you can easily link your posted items on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ accounts.
Examples of items currently posted on Palcycle.com include:
- BUMBLE STROLLER: http://tinyurl.com/7at8anr
- PALI SLEIGH CRIB: http://tinyurl.com/7ezramg
- BURLEY CHILD CARRIER FOR BIKING: http://tinyurl.com/7deu4ew
- GRACO TRAVEL PLAYPEN http://tinyurl.com/8yp9c8j
- GIRL’S “BARBIE” BIKE http://tinyurl.com/86euquw
- CHILDREN’S KITCHEN PLAYSET BY MELISSA & DOUG http://tinyurl.com/88vjw6a
- RALPH LAUREN GIRL’S DOWN JACKET http://tinyurl.com/84rlred
What one item do you have in your house that you could trade or sell on PlayCycle?
- Follow PalCycle on Twitter
- Like PayCycle on Facebook
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)