Additional Product Information:
This is another delightful 'real organic' product from France, and certifies as 'pure, natural and organic' by European Union agencies. Made with all natural olive oil and extract of lime, this hypoallergenic product contains no nut oils or anything harmful to baby. Happy Future products have just a whiff of French vanilla evaporating quickly leaving baby smelling natural and clean. Mom loves this lotion on her hands as well since there is no lingering chemical lotion feel.
Naturally rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, this lotion (liniment)works well all day long to protect baby from diaper rash. Nothing harsh, all gentle and loving, we know of babies who at age 6 months have never had a rash. Safe for cloth diapers.
A very fine creme that quickly absorbs into baby's skin! Use just an itty-biddy amount and see results. Mom's can use it and Dad's love it on their face after shaving.
Bath and Shower Gel:
Nothing is better for baby's hair than this gentle wash also perfect for little bodies. French vanilla scent quickly disperses and baby shines with cleanliness and radiant health. Great for toddlers, too!
Cleansing Lotion non-rinse:
All natural and organic ingredients dissolve impurities and dirt from baby's skin ever so gently. Use when baby won't bathe a quick and thorough cleansing lotion that tickles baby's senses. Mom's love the simplicity and ease this product brings to daily upkeep: remove after application with a dry cloth and this non-rinse formulation works perfectly.
You can order your Happy Future products directly from them online at HappyFutureUSA.com. If you order during the month of April you can use the coupon code: BB1051 and receive 25% off your order. Be sure to visit Happy Future on Facebook for additional information.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit Happy Future and come back here and tell me which product you would most like to try.
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)