Reviva Labs is committed to all natural skin care and offers solutions to all skin care needs. I recently was sent DMAE Firming Fluid to try. This product is applied morning and night and can be used with other creams. You can use it on your face and throat.
About DMAE Firming Fluid:
Higher-potency DMAE concentrate is ideal to help firm and tone throat and facial skin for a more supple, more youthful look.
- For maximum skin-care results, individual areas need individualized formulas. Fragile, vulnerable throat skin, one of the first areas to show aging often needs more lubrication and nourishment. DMAE uniquely stimulates muscle tone for a firmer, tighter throat and facial area.
- Acetylchooline is one of the body's major elements responsible for muscle tone. DMAE is know to stimulate acetylcholine, thus helping aging skin achieve improved facial contours.
- Reviva's DMAE Firming Fluid offers high-potency 5% DMAE whereas other creams or serums general offer 1/2 % to 1% DMAE
I really wanted to try this product for my neck. I think most of us forget this area. Unfortunately it is one of the areas that age shows the most. After applying I noticed my skin felt tighter. It also looked hydrate and felt firmer. It is easy to apply and since it can be used with other products it easily fits into my skin care routine. I was really please and surprised by the results.
You can purchase Reviva's DMAE Firming Fluid directly from them online at Revivalabs.com. Also Be sure to visit them online at Facebook and Twitter for additional information.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit Revivalabs.com and come back here and tell me which other product you would like to try!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Like Reviva Labs on Facebook
- Follow Reviva Labs on Twitter
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)