I didn't know they had a Lip product until this review. Aquaphor Lip Repair feels soooooo good on your lips! I found my new must have! I like having something on my lips all the time so this is perfect since it is fragrance free and color-free. It says Immediate Relief on the tube and it really is. After having my wisdom teeth removed a few weeks ago my lips had been pretty beat up. One application of Lip Repair and they felt so much better!!
Do you plan on spending some time outdoors this spring? Perhaps taking a hike? or bicycling? Aquaphor is perfect for preventing (and helping) those little bothersome things that happen like blisters, chaffing and windburn. I keep mine in my diaper bag (which is always in the car) to have on hand but it would fit great in a back pack as well!
Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Dermatologists trust this product to protect and relieve dry, cracked skin. It is also used by athletes to help prevent friction burns, blisters and chafing that intense physical activity can often cause.
Aquaphor Lip Repair - Enriched with shea butter, vitamins C and E, and soothing chamomile essence, Aquaphor Lip Repair provides immediate and long-lasting relief, and seals in moisture – perfect for soothing chapped lips after extended time outdoors or whenever your lips feel very dry.
Aquaphor is available at your local grocery and other retailers. You can also find it online at Amazon.com. While I was on their Facebook page I noticed a money saving coupon so don't miss out on that!
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit Aquaphor on Facebook and post a comment there telling them Spring Skin Care tips or how Aquaphor Healing Ointment or Lip Repair worked for you. Then come back here and leave me a link showing me you did!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)