The ordering process is simple. Just visit their site and pick out a frame you like. They have metal, plastic, rimless and more in their huge selection. Once you pick out your favorite you just need to have your prescription information. If you don't have that info just call your eye doctor (and in the future when you get a check up ask for a copy since they are required to give you one.) 39dollarglasses.com walks you through your script so that you can get the right lenses. Then they process your order and ship to you in a hard clam shell case. I found the shipping to be fast and both times I've ordered my glasses were exactly what I expected.
39Dollarglasses.com also has a great worry free money back guarantee. If your not happy just ship them back (*some exclusions may apply be sure to visit their site for more info.) I personally like knowing I have them backing me up if there is a problem. They don't just sell sunglasses either! They have a great selection of men's glasses, women's eyeglasses and children's frames.
I love my prescription eyeglasses and now I love my prescription sunglasses as well. In these tough finicial times I don't know anyone who wants to spend more than they have to. 39dollarglasses.com is a great solution because you are still getting high quality prescriptions glasses but you are not paying the huge overhead a box store has to charge you. I honestly love this site. I am actually going to be ordering myself a back up pair of glasses soon because with the low cost I can afford to have two pairs.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit 39dollarglasses.com and come back here and tell me which sunglasses frame is your favorite.
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)