Re-usable totes are all the rage nowadays. When I go to Target or our local grocery store I see people with them all the time. Some stores even pay you to use them! I hadn't really committed to this yet but now I'm hooked. I think style had a lot to do with that.
I received a set of SnapSac totes and my first thought was ''These are really cute". They come in very stylish colors and a wide variety of sizes. I've been using these bags for everything. Groceries, overnight bags, library books ~ you name it! The Petite Tote is the perfect size to throw a few baby things in for on the go. Sometimes I need to throw more specific things and not the whole big diaper bag so it works great. I babysat a few weeks ago for a weekend and I used the Supertote for diaper bag for the two babies when I had to go out all day. It was perfect considering I needed diapers, wipes, blankets, change of clothes, snacks , toys ~ all for 2!!
|Petite Tote easily fits: Cold bag with food/drink, hat, diapers, wipes and change of clothes. There is still room!|
I have to say my hands down favorite thing with Totes is to use them as gift bags. They cost about the same as a paper gift bag but the recipient can re-use it so it is like giving 2 gifts. SnapSacs are washable and made to last. The are easily folded for storage.
- Machine wash cold, line dry
- Environmentally responsible
- Six models available in two color choices: Pop or Neutral
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit SnapSac and come back here and tell me which bag you love and what you'd use it for!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow Snap Sac on Twitter
- "Like" SnapSac on Facebook
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)