There is no hurt too big for God! Robin Good has a mission - fundraising from the rich and giving to the poor! But when a greedy Prince starts stealing the townspeople’s hams, donations are down and Robin’s band of friends desert him to give robbing a try. Can Robin overcome his hurt, show his friends what’s right and restore the townspeople's hope?
The DVD also features:
An adorable short video starring Junior Asparagus: "Lenny and the Lost Birthday". Plays at the start of the show before the main feature.
A digital short that is both hilarious and educational, teaching kids about what a Leap Year means: "Larry's Leapin' Leap Year". Watch it on the DVD and also here: http://www.veggietales.com/robingood
Partnership with World Vision to encourage child sponsorship! There's no hurt too big for God! This is a powerful message of hope you can send to children in need when you choose to sponsor a child through World Vision. VeggieTales is partnering with our friends at World Vision to encourage families to sponsor children, and help them experience God's love by providing life-changing necessities like clean water, nutritious food, healthcare, and education. Visit http://www.veggietales.com/worldvision.
My kids adored this movie. They couldn't stop talking about it and giggling. Once again Veggie Tales did not disappoint!! If you are looking for a movie to pop in the Easter Basket this year (we often do movies so there is not as much candy) this is a great choice!
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit Veggietales.com and tell me which other movie you love!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)