5 Love Languages:
- Words of Affirmation
- Quality Time
- Physical Touch
- Acts of Service
This wonderfully imaginative children’s hardcover book by bestselling authors Gary Chapman and Rick Osborne, featuring four-color illustrations (with hidden details!) by Wilson Williams, Jr., will help children learn the importance of love. Based on Gary’s highly successful The 5 Love Languages®, A Perfect Pet for Peyton tells an entertaining and playful story of five children who each, with the help of Mr. Chapman and the unique pets at his special emporium, discover their own personal love language. Children and parents alike will experience firsthand the power of the love languages as they cuddle up and spend precious time together reading this book over and over again.
I loved how the book was interactive and the kids spent time trying to find the bugs on each page. I am looking forward to exploring what Love Language fits with each of my children. At 9 & 11 I think the older two will help me figure it out as well. The book itself has a great story and the illustrations are bold and beautiful. The back of the book helps outline the 5 love languages which is a huge help in seeing what characteristics fit each child.
You can find your copy of A Perfect Pet for Peyton on Amazon.com or at your local book retailer.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Who would you like to win this book for?
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"