Since we have no baseball cards at all just laying around the house and well I don't want to have to figure out how to do it, I jumped at the chance to review Kool Rider when approached. It sounded very similar to what my husband enjoyed as a child and I had a feeling that my little guy would love it too! I showed him the short video below and he could hardly wait for it to arrive.
Kool Rider fits most two wheelers. To maximize the "Big Motor Sound," clip on two! A smaller Little Kool Rider for beginner-type bikes is in the worls for later this year so even the youngest riders can enjoy it! This is rather loud with just one (my four year old loved it), so I can only imagine the sound that would come from having two.
He first tried this the other day during one of our daily walks (he rides) and he literally thought he was the coolest kid around. Everyone would compliment him and when an older gentleman told him that it sounded like he was driving a chopper, his little face lit up.
All in all this is a really cool product that I would recommend for kids and I can easily seeing this as making an awesome addition to an Easter basket! It is very easy to put on the bike and priced at only $9.95. I say if it will encourage a child to get out and enjoy the outdoors, then it is worth it and this product does just that!!
- Follow Kool Rider on Twitter
- Subscribe to Kool Rider YouTube Channel
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)