The National Children's Oral Health Foundation: America's ToothFairy® (NCOHF) has taken the small, mythical character that children dream of and transformed her into a true superhero. Did you know that tooth decay is the #1 chronic childhood disease? In fact, millions of children are suffering in such pain, they are unable to eat, sleep and learn. While severe tooth decay is a growing problem, it is also treatable, curable, and preventable through basic education and proper oral hygiene practices. The NCOHF is dedicated to delivering comprehensive oral healthcare for underserved children. Providing preventive, restorative and educational oral health services to more than 600,000 children each year, the NCOHF: America's ToothFairy® aims to eliminate pediatric oral disease and promote overall health and well-being for millions of children from vulnerable populations.
Want to sign your little one up for the America's ToothFairy Kids Club? All you need to do is click HERE. They will receive a personalized letter from the Tooth Fairy as well as fun, quarterly activities and tips from the Tooth Fairy! Also, did you know that the America's Toothfairy has recently partnered with Larry the Cable Guy and Brad Reiter (stars of the Tooth Fairy 2).
Membership in America’s ToothFairy Kids Club is free and although donations are not required to join the club, they are greatly appreciated. 100% of your donation goes directly to helping at-risk children!
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)