I have longish hair. It comes past my shoulders. One of the biggest problems I have is washing my face and getting my hair all stuck and wet. Last week I went an had a haircut and decided on the crazy idea of bangs. (Not one of my better decisions apparently. I hate them) So now on top of the ends falling forward I have all those little wispy pieces on top getting in the way! Well thankfully I don't have to worry anymore!! I received a Tassi to try and I just love it! It is so easy to put on. The thing I like best is it isn't stiff like a traditional headband so your hairstyle doesn't suffer one bit! Tassi is basically a big stretchable band that you can tuck your hair into. It comes in a variety of colors so there really is a choice for everyone!
Here is a video showing how to use Tassi:
Play. Watch. AAHA! from RZN8 Media on Vimeo.
I really liked how easy to use Tassi is. It is also compact enough that you can toss it in your make up bag or draw without it taking up a lot of space. Truly the best part though is that it isn't going to mess up your hair and it saves it from getting all wet. It really is the best way to keep your hair off your face when washing or applying makeup. I've even wore it in the shower to help keep my hair dry and off my face!
You can purchase Tassi on their website at Tassicompany.com or on Amazon.com.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit Tassicompany.com and tell me which color you like best!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)