My four year old loves to help me bake, but some times he likes to think he does it himself. On those times I love being able to pull out the Ready To Bake Cookies and recently in the grocery store he discovered the Valentine's Day Pillsbury Ready To Bake Shape Cookies! He was super excited when he got a glimpse of these since he loves celebrating every holiday that rolls around. This are quick and easy and are done in 8-10 minutes and taste delicious!
So why not celebrate the holiday with your family’s favorite Disney characters, including Mickey and Minnie Mouse and Disney Princesses Belle, Cinderella and Tiana. And while you are baking your way into your family’s hearts this February with new Valentine’s Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Shape Cookies. you can visit this link to download a printable coupon for $1.10 off of the purchase of (1) package of Pillsbury Ready to Bake! Shape Cookies today!
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)