Since 2009, LeapFrog has donated more than $1.5 million in Tag Reading Systems and books to the classrooms of more than 20,000 students. I am very proud to say that my community is included in this. LeapFrog is really paving the way for others to help thousands more children to read with Tag, which is the #1 selling reading system!
LeapFrog wants to help bring $100,000 total in Tag Readers and books to classrooms in need; and have already donated $50,000. With this they will match donations dollar for dollar up to $50,000. Recently LeapFrog has partnered with DonorsChoose.org which is a classroom charity organization that is set up to help teachers who want tag Readers and books for their classroom. I love the teachers all over the world can submit their classroom and tell everyone exactly what supplies they are looking to purchase with the donations that are given!
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)