Cakedy is dubbed as Minnesoa's Candy Bar and currently comes in three different flavors; Peanutter, RedHead and Choco Chocatus. Here is further details on each:
Peanutter: peanut butter cake nougat mixed with butterscotch chips and covered in a chocolate shell
RedHead: strawberry cake nougat mixed with strawberry chips and covered in a vanilla shell
Choco Chocatus: chocolate cake nougat mixed with chocolate mint chips and covered in a chocolate shell
I received a Peanutter and a RedHead Cakedy and let me just say....yum! I really enjoyed the butterscotch chips in the Peanutter and I liked the fact that the RedHead offered something other than a milk chocolate. The insides were moist and each bar comes individually wrapped and is nicely proportioned. The best part about it was the fact that I didn't have to share being that my husband hates sweets and the kids were sleeping. Of course, I am sure I am paying for it with slightly tighter jeans!
Cakedy's are sold by the 3 pack and retail for $4.99. They can be purchased directly from cakedy.com . If you are looking for a unique gift, a treat for the classroom or office, or even just for yourself I highly recommend Cakedy!
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)