As most of you know over this past year Umi Shoes has added Umi Baby and recently added Umi Sport. Now the Umi Sport excited my four year old beyond belief, but I know I will still be added the traditional Umi style to his collection as well. Since he is now old enough to pick out the ones he wants, he chose the Umi Sport Shane. They are very easy for him to get on and if you ask him, he says they make him run really fast!
|Close up of the Umi Sport Shane|
Little Luke has fat little feet and in the past I have had to search high and low to find a shoe wide enough and comfortable enough to fit his foot. I wasn't sure how Umi Shoes would fit him since in the past they have always fit my four year old with a slim foot perfect, but I had no reason to worry.
We picked out the Umi Baby Weelie shoe for Luke in a size 22 and they fit great. His other shoes were size 6 and his toe was slowly getting to the end so I really feel that these Umi Baby shoes offer a true to size fit! They are very easy to get on and I love the flexibility.
|Being a ham showing off his Umi Baby Shoes|
If you are currently looking to add new Spring shoes for your little ones, do check out Umi! They have such a wide selection and I personally highly recommend them.
Thank you to everyone that took time to enter this awesome giveaway. The winner was chosen using random.org and has been emailed.
- Follow Umi on Facebook
- Follow Umi on Twitter
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)