My husband and I only drink coffee in the mornings but when we have older guests over such as my grandparents we fix them a pot of coffee after supper. My grandparents do not like flavored creamer so having these syrups on hand provide an assortment of options. They can be kept in a cabinet and do not have to be refrigerated which is great.
DaVinci Gourmet offers a wide range of syrups for everyone. They have a large selection of classic, all natural, sugar free and fruit innovations syrups. The all natural syrups have no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The sugar free syrups offer no calories or sugar and the fruit innovations syrups are specially designed for making cold drinks such as lemonade and ice tea. How does a peppermint or a pumpkin spice syrup sound? Each 750ml bottle retails for $7.99 and can be purchased directly on davincigourmet.com.
My favorite part about this company is their support for Coffee Kids. Over 125 million people around the world depend on the coffee harvest for their income. Coffee Kids is an organization that works with coffee-farming families to improve their lives and livelihoods. DaVinci Gourmet donates a portion of sales to Coffee Kids and brings awareness to specialty coffee shops and consumers.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit DaVinci Gourmet and tell me which syrups you would love to try
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)
One winner will be chosen ! I will be using a random number generator to select the winner. Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on March 4 , 2012. If the prize is not claimed in 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.Contest open to U.S. residents only.The winner will be emailed.