The Honor Heritage Sweepstakes is part of Dollar General’s Black History Month celebration, the first of several Dollar General initiatives honoring “Every Day Heroes.” The year-long program will honor community heroes – from the firemen and veterans to teachers and caregivers.
This is an awesome sweepstakes and I encourage all my readers to enter! Along with the trip to New Orleans, anyone who purchase qualifying products may also be eligible to win instant prizes, including $50 and $25 in Live Nation Concert Cash. For a chance to win, Dollar General shoppers can check their receipt for a special code upon purchasing qualifying products. You can find out more details and enter by visiting them at http://www.dollargeneral.com. This ends on February 26th, so go enter now!!
Olay® Firming Night of Olay Cream, CoverGirl® LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara, Febreze® Auto in Linen & Sky scent, a Dollar General calculator and a key chain.
Thank you to everyone that took time to enter. Winner was chosen using random.org and has been emailed
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)