During the winter months I can't think of many outdoor activities that I personally would like to be doing with the family but there is one show (American Idol) that my teen daughter absolutely loves! This winter, as a sponsor of American Idol, Coca-Cola is looking to spice up the colder months with the Coca-Cola Family Night initiative on MCR.com. This to me is a perfect opportunity to spend time with my teenager, especially since most teens feel that they should be immune to family time.
Although the season has just started I admit that there are some amazing talent appearing on the show and so many people already have their favorites picked out. Another thing that us "girls" in the family are going to do is have a fun celebration for the American Idol Finale with popcorn, pringles (my teen daughters favorite) and her Coke Zero (her other favorite). Kinda like a family night and a girls night in type of thing!!
Thanks to Coca-Cola, I am excited to bring my readers an amazing giveaway! (1) very lucky As They Grow Up reader will win a Samsung handheld camcorder bundle (includes card and case)..Here is a little video that I did of the boys having a fun time last night. This camera is absolutely amazing, has fantastic settings and is so easy to use! I do apologize that this video is a little dark. I wasn't thinking and I did shoot this with only the light of the television.
American Idol – The Hits Volume 1 CD – featuring songs by Kelly Clarkson (Since You’ve Been Gone), Clay Aiken (Invisible), Chris Daughtry (Home), Adam Lambert (Whataya Want From Me), No Air (Jordon Sparks) and others.
A coupon for money off Coca-Cola and Pringles
- Follow Coca-Cola on Facebook
- Share this contest on your Facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)