Homemade Spray Cleaner:
1 good Squirt of Lemongrass Clary Sage Kiss My Face Castile Soap (use a scent you like but this smells wonderful!)
2 tablespoons of Borax
2 tablespoons of white vinegar
Add the first 3 ingredients to your 24 oz spray bottle then fill with hot water to the 24 oz mark on the spray bottle (I used a 24 oz bottle I got at Target). Then shake well. **Additional Tip - I use a micro-fiber cloth for most of my cleaning nowadays. The cleanser & cloth really is a powerful cleaner.
I've used my homemade cleaner on my entire kitchen top to bottom and my bathroom. I've been wiping walls, cabinets, chairs you name it. (Things I've neglected since before Jace was born! ) While I will still use a disinfectant wipe for cleaning raw chicken or meat this cleaner works for all regular cleaning. I know I will be keeping Kiss My Face Castile Soap on hand all the time now. I plan on experimenting with it in other areas as well!
Additional product information:
This castile soap is a safe and gentle alternative to traditional soaps that often contain harsh ingredients. Formulated with minimal natural ingredients including olive, coconut and jojoba oils, the soap is biodegradable and environmentally friendly and good for cleaning just about anything.
Peace Soap is available in the following natural scents:
- Grassy Mint
- Lemongrass Clary Sage
- Lavender Mandarin
- Pomegranate Acai
Peace Soap is free of parabens, phthalates, and animal ingredients and was not tested on animals. The packaging features peace written in languages from around the world and is made from 50% recycled plastic. Peace Soap is available for $9.99 (17 oz) and $14.99 (34 oz) at Whole Foods Market and KissMyFace.com.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit Kissmyface.com and come back here and tell me another product you would love to try!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Share this contest on your facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily)
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)
As Promised 101 uses for Castile soap:
101. Yoga mats