Teaching my babies has always been important to me. With my older boys we incorporated songs and games to get them to know their body parts, letters and numbers. I really believe that little ones are much more capable to learn more than most people give them credit for. The only thing is you have to put in the time. Child Up Early Learning Game Cards incorporates learning your numbers and adds learning animals at the same time. The first pack of cards is Teach Your Child To Count to 10 features 40 animals while showcasing the numbers 0-10. I really like the simplicity of this. You can sit your baby on your lap and show him a card and take his little finger and count along. I especially like to count out and use his finger to point to each animal. To make it a little more fun I make the animal sound too. Jace enjoyed the time as well. He is already a huge fan of books so it was close enough for him to be interested. We didn't do hours of time with the activity just go through two sets of numbers twice. About 10 minutes of time. While he can't tell me anything yet because he isn't talking I know he is listening and learning.
Additional product information:
Child Up Early Learning Game Cards come in two varieties: Teach Your Child to Count to 10 and Teach Your Child to Count to 20. Each features 40 animals. Included is 64 cards (16 Parent's and 48 Child's).
- For Boys & Girls
- Ages 1-5
- Teaches Math & Logic skils
- Learning & Cognitive
- Language & social skills
You can purchase Child Up Early Learning Game Cards directly from their website: Childup.com.
Child Up's Early Zoo App. This was a cute interatctive app that teaches zoology. It features 80 different animals. This app was really cute! I loved that you could listen to the animal sounds (when applicable). It is broken into 7 different categories of animals which is nice too because you can focus on one section.
You can download this app at Itunes.com.
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit Child Up and tell me something you learned there!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- 'Like' Child Up on Facebook
- Follow Child Up on Twitter
- Share this contest on your facebook page and post the link here. This can be done once daily.
- Tweet about the giveaway (can be done daily) using
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)