Carat is a big talker, but with her adorable little voice you just simply can't help but fall in love! The only phrase that Carat says that I had to explain to my son was "LOL". Being that he is only three, he had no idea what that meant. When Carat goes a little while without being played with she will say she is ready to go into her teacup for a nap. At that point my son will run and grab her teacup and place her in it and put her away for a well deserved nap!
Not only are there these adorable little piggies just all around fun, but there is also a ton of outfits and accessories that you can purchase to accompany your piggy collection!
About Teacup Piggies
Teacup Piggies are six inch miniature versions of real Teacup Pigs. They speak over 20 phrases and each piggy comes with it's very own teacup, accessories and birth certificate. Fabulous wardrobes and playsets sold separately.
Buy: Teacup Piggies are available at ToysRus, Walmart, K-Mart, Walgreens and Radio Shack.
Thank you to everyone that took time to enter. Random.org picked #94 as the winner
94. hollowsins said...
September 14, 2010 12:34 AM
I am an ATGU facebook fan
(Please Leave A Valid Email Address)
Visit Teacup Piggies and take a look around. Then come back here and tell me what piggy caught your eye!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Like Teacup Piggies on Facebook
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway(can be done THREE times daily...tweets must be at least an hour apart...be sure to leave the tweet link)
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll (2 entries)
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook (See sidebar)
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Enter my other giveaways and let me know which one(s) (1 entry per giveaway)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post and let me know which one(s)