My oldest daughter is 18 and let me say that I am still having a hard time believing that. Time has flown bye in the blink of an eye. To look back at the baby products we had for her when she was little, I think it is safe to say that they sure have came a long way! From design to safety, it is just amazing what I see. Even with my son that is soon to be 3, I can see so many improvements that have been made to products similar to what he used as an infant. With that being said, one product that really shows a huge improvement from what I had known just 3 short years ago is the Bright Starts InGenuity Portable Swing.
I know by looking at the pictures you may be thinking that this is the typical portable swing, but honestly this has quickly become a favorite of mine. From assembly to use I have never ran across a product so easy!
The InGenuity Collection combines the latest innovations in technology with on-trend styling and plush fabrics to create the most soothing and attractive product offering possible. Each product is designed with unique technologies to provide parents the features that make life with baby even more enjoyable. From a bouncer that bounces by itself, to a swing that runs on one set of batteries for babies entire first year, this collection of innovative gear products raises the bar on feature and fashion.A few of the features that really make this swing appealing to me are that it offers a cushioned foot pad and side supports and the removeable toy bar moves with the swing. So if baby is holding one of the toys, it will move along with them. Eventually as they get older they will probably want to enjoy the swing without the toy bar and with just a slide up the toy bar is removed which I love. Anything that prevents me from having to drag the tools out really makes my list!
The seat pad is easily put in place and can easily be taken off. This is a plus to me because we all know that these things have to be washed and with some baby gear it always seems next to impossible to review the covers without pinching a finger. With this swing, you just fold the seat up as if you are going to travel with it and the cover slides right off! How simple is that?
Features of the InGenuity Portable Swing
- TrueSpeed™ Technology that maintains 6 swing speeds even as baby grows
- Whisper Quiet operation for peaceful swinging
- Comfort Recline seat with 2 positions to suit baby’s needs
- Swing Timer has 3 settings: 15, 30, and 45 minutes
- Removable head rest
- 6 Melodies to soothe baby with volume control and auto shut-off
Thank you to everyone that took time to enter this fantastic giveaway! The winner was chosen via Random.org and has been emailed as of 3/26
Since the campaign is called 14 Days of Laughter, this mandatory entry is actually going to be about something that makes you laugh. I want you to post me a video from youtube that has always made you laugh! I know I have a few favorites on there and I can't wait to see yours!
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry:
- Submit your story to Make Mom Laugh (and get a coupon code, too!)!
- Fan Bright Starts on Facebook
- Follow As They Grow Up on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway. (be sure to leave the tweet link and can be done three times per day at least an hour apart)
- Add As They Grow Up Button to your blog and leave a link so that I can find it
- Add As They Grow Up to your Blogroll
- Follow My Blog (See sidebar)
- Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook (See sidebar)
- Subscribe to As They Grow Up Via Email (Be sure to VERIFY your subscription)
- Blog about this giveaway and link to Bright Starts and As They Grow Up (5 entries)