Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
My Baby Can Talk was founded on the principle that babies can communicate at a very early age. Babies are able to communicate at a much earlier age than they are able to speak and research has shown that babies who use sign language tend to speak sooner with larger vocabularies, show an increase in IQ scores and engage in more sophisticated play.
- Designed and formatted to engage babies 10 months and older
- Features beautiful real world images, delightful puppet shows, colorful toys in motion and babies communicating with simple gestures
- Set to inspiring classical music
- Includes both preverbal babies and an adult demonstrating all the signs presented
- Teaches American Sign Language (ASL)
- Offers parent tutorials focusing on key guidelines to teach babies to sign
- Honored with more than six prestigious parenting awards
We received My Baby Can Talk and I have to say we LOVE this product. The books are great to follow and my son who loves his books will often pick these up to look at. What a great opportunity to not only spend quality time reading to him, but to also teach him signing also. The DVD series really keep his attention because he loves trying to copy the kids in the DVD. I was very impressed how quick he picked up on everything.
I am so thrilled to be able to offer one of my readers the chance to win My Baby Can Talk-First Signs DVD and Board Book
- Visit My Baby Can Talk then leave a comment letting me something about this series that I haven't mentioned above.
To receive these extra entries, you must do the MANDATORY entry.
2. Follow My Blog
3. Follow Me on Twitter & Tweet about it
4. Post on your blog about this and link back to My Baby Can Talk & Me !
5. Become a fan of As They Grow Up on Facebook (Right Hand Side Bar)
6. Become a Follower of PlayDate Picks
*I will be using a random number generator to select the winner.
* Contest ends at 11:59pm CST on Thursday March 5, 2009. If the prize is not claimed in 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
*Contest open to U.S. residents only.
*The winner will be announced on my blog (and emailed) Friday March 6,2009.